Easy Reheating InstructionsIf you lost the reheating cards included with your order:
Otherwise listen to us explain it in detail below:
To Reheat Our BBQ Ribs
OUTDOOR CHARCOAL OR GAS GRILL:
Please don’t use a green egg or other smoker as it may dry out your ribs.
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Remove ribs from plastic and place in 2 sheets of foil, tightly wrapped.
3. Place ribs on grill and heat through, 15-20 minutes depending on temperature.
4. Slather with sauce or enjoy “dry style”
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove ribs from plastic and wrap tightly in 2 sheets aluminum foil.
3. Place in oven, directly on the racks, for 30 minutes from thawed state.
4. Add another 45 minutes to 1 hour for ribs from a frozen state.
5. Open foil and slather with sauce and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Or for “dry style” open foil and cook for another 2-5 minutes until hot.
1. Poke a few holes or slits in plastic.
2. Microwave at 50% power until ribs are 165 degrees, about 9-12 minutes.
3. Cut end off bag and slide contents onto plate.
4. Enjoy! (believe us this is the only meat you’ll ever want to microwave!)
TO COOK PULLED PORK :
1. Let thaw 6-12 hours in the fridge or reheat directly from frozen state.
2. Remove from container and place in oven safe dish.
3. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes until heated through and browned.
4. To reheat in the grill: place in foil pan and reheat over medium heat (300F – 400F) for 30-40 minutes.
We have tips and recipes for using our pulled pork in other way on our reheating card
For Sausage and Bacon Cooking Suggestions and Hints: